ANGEL POLICY AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
Last updated on 20th June 2022.
Our stencils, rice paper and chipboard designs, are sold on the understanding that their use is limited to creating papercraft and other projects for personal use and/or for giving as gifts.
However, Stencils for Walls is happy for its customers to create and sell cards and personal craftwork items that incorporate our copyrighted products, designs, and images, subject to the following conditions.
- Such items must be personally hand-crafted and individually made by yourself and may not be reproduced or copied by any electronic or mechanical means, including digital reproduction or photocopying.
- Such items must not be sold for large-scale commercial gain without first obtaining a license from Stencils for Walls. A license is not normally required to sell very small quantities of cards, craft projects etc, at events such as craft fairs.
- Such items offered for sale must include a notice stating: “Images © Stencils for Walls”.
- Such finished products must not in any way imply they are endorsed by or are affiliated with Stencils for Walls.
- No mass-production, out-sourced production, or syndication of craftwork for sale is permitted.
- You may not use Stencils for Walls artwork, designs, or images for the purpose of creating company logos, trademarks, or trade names.
- Any finished products you create must not be used in a manner which may be considered harmful, or malign, abuse or bring Stencils for Walls products into disrepute.
You may NOT host swaps online or through the mail of images.
You may NOT post on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or other internet platforms any images or offer to swap or mail any images in this way.
You may NOT sell images for other people to use in place of purchasing a stencil or rice paper. This is especially prohibited, and these sites will be prosecuted for copyright violation. All images are copyrighted and are not permitted to be sold other than as stencils rice paper.
You may NOT take our images and make your own stencils or rice paper with them.
You may NOT use our images, physical or as digital art, if you download them from the internet where they have been uploaded in violation of our copyrights.
Scan or Photograph projects made with Stencils for Walls images
You may scan or photograph your finished projects made with Stencils for Walls products. You may place those projects on any website, blog, or internet forum.
Please use the appropriate copyright notice: Images © Stencils for Walls.
We would love it if you would tag us when you post your creations with @stencilsforwalls or #stencilsforwalls
Images hand-stamped for resale or other commercial purpose
Our designs may be used on products for sale, as long as the images are entirely hand-made.
You may NOT just paint an image on paper and sell that for others to use in a project.
You may NOT post a black and white line image on the internet or social media for others to print and use.
Images may NOT ever be mechanically, digitally, or electronically reproduced in any way.
Images mechanically reproduced for non-commercial, non-profit enjoyment such as color copying, scanning or scrapbooking
Our rice paper designs, chipboard and stencil images may not be mechanically or electronically copied for any reason be reproduced, both for commercial or non-commercial use.
Images mechanically reproduced for non-commercial, non-profit enjoyment such as community newsletters, bulletins, flyers or advertisements
Permission for this may be given on a case by case basis. Please contact Customer Service for details by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Images mechanically reproduced by current Stencils for Walls trade accounts for print or advertising purposes
For the purpose of selling or advertising Stencils for Walls products, our Graphics Department will gladly provide any necessary images to our retailers and distributors accounts. Contact the Customer Service to complete a Graphics Request email@example.com
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice and the latest dated amendments, as posted on our website at the time of purchase, will apply.
A full explanation of the Copyright laws and the penalties for breaching them can be found at: Intellectual property: Copyright - detailed information - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)